Acquisition strategy for a utilities company
A utilities company wanted to diversify from utility core activities into facility management on national level. The company intended to outsource a major part of the engineering department for the foundation of a facility management company. The company hired a consultant to plan a merger with a facility management company.
- Conducted a market study of the facility management market including all major competitors
- Provided analytical support in the development of an acquisition strategy
- Assisted in the development of a business-plan
- Acquisition strategy for the facility management business including the major competitors
- Determination of the strategic gaps
- Business-plan for different regional and customer groups