Commercial due diligence of a waste management company
A private equity fund interested in acquiring a waste manager engaged a consultant to conduct a commercial due diligence of the company. Delivery Partners assisted the consultant in the analysis of market, competitors, and business plan.
- Market assessment, i.e. size, growth, value
- Value chain assessment, collection vs. recycling vs. final treatment
- Competitor assessment among regional waste-to-energy processors
- Business plan modelling, second opinion and consultant base case
- Assessment of the waste management market in the region – volumes, price levels, etc.
- Assessment of key players in waste incineration in the region – capacity, trade patterns, strategies
- Second opinion on target company’s business plan