Employer involvement in the design and delivery of educational and training programs
A consultancy required assistance in developing a model for a GCC government to involve employers in the design and implementation of educational and training programs to ensure student employability.
- Identified and reviewed success stories of collaborations between employers and educational institutions in the country
- Identified and reviewed related legislation in the country
- Benchmarked relevant models and identified global best practices
- Assessed governance and operating model design options
- Designed questionnaires for employers and educational institutions and analyzed survey results
- Established financial plan and budget requirements
Conducted comprehensive analytical support to develop a model to increase the involvement of employers in the development of education curriculum to increase students’ focus on content, skills and values required by employers and increase employability of students.