Enterprise transformation program for a vendor of telecom equipment
A vendor of enterprise telecom equipment faced a challenging situation with declining revenues and profits. It hired a consultancy to develop a comprehensive enterprise transformation program. Delivery Partners helped the consultancy to investigate validity of hypotheses and assess impact of recommendations.
Analysis to investigate validity of hypotheses
- Conducted market analysis
- Conducted competitor analysis
- Conducted channel analysis (incl. customer interviews)
Assessment of impact of recommendations
- Performed financial modeling to assess financial impact (value creation and investments)
- Identified available resources, skills and budget constraints and mapped against recommendations
Portfolio recommendations within current budget constraints were formulated that enable the client to get back on a growth track. Top priority recommendations generate significant value through incremental revenue, revenue protection, and managed revenue transition while requiring only limited investment.