Global talent attraction and retention strategy for a national government
A ministry of a national government had an objective to improve the country’s talent attractiveness by developing a talent attraction and retention strategy. A consultant was asked to identify policy interventions to attract priority talent segments. Delivery Partners conducted benchmarking and analysis.
- Analyzed global talent flows and trends, identifying potential talent hotspots
- Identified talent decision factors and relevant policy areas
- Policy areas were broken down into respective dimensions and subdimensions that were baselined and benchmarked
- Gap analysis was conducted revealing strategic implications that served as inputs for the development of strategic initiatives
- Implementation roadmap, budget, and KPIs were developed to facilitate strategy implementation
- Developed the country’s Global Talent Attraction and Retention Strategy