Organization design for a chemicals company
Following an acquisition of a chemicals division by an oil major, the combined company was faced with numerous integration issues. A consultancy was engaged to help achieve leading cost position across network, leveraging asset-integration initiatives in progress. Delivery Partners performed benchmarking and analysis.
- Conducted organization review to reduce staff costs and improve organizational effectiveness
- Analyzed performance management system to increase accountability and focus on manufacturing performance measures
- Benchmarked KPIs for the new organization
- The organization review achieved its savings objectives
- Headcount reduction of nearly 25%, achieved, surpassing the set targets, making the site competitive
- Significantly improved organizational effectiveness enabled the overall program to significantly reduce site fixed costs