Sequence Activities is the process of identifying and documenting relationships among the project activities. This process is performed throughout the project.
- Project management plan
- Project documents
- Enterprise environmental factors
- Organizational process assets
- Project schedule network diagrams
- Project documents updates
Create Project Management Tasks
In the Planning folder, representing Planning Process Group, create the Sequence activities task with subtasks corresponding to the output of the Sequence Activities process: Develop project schedule network diagrams and Update project documents.
Activities to manage:
- Precedence diagramming
- Dependency determination and integration
- Determining leads and lags
- Working with project management information systems (PMIS)
- Update project documents
Create Project Management Documents
In the Docs section, create the Project Schedule Network Diagrams document.
A project schedule network diagram is a graphical representation of the logical relationships, also referred to as dependencies, among the project schedule activities. It can include:
- Full project details
- Summary activities
- Summary narrative