Value creating growth strategy for an EdTech company
An online language school was experiencing rapid growth through extending its operations to cover various customer segments. The lack of focus was resulting in heavy cash burn and profit pressure on the business – driving the company to proliferate product offerings to build revenues. The company engaged a consultant to provide immediate steps to prioritize opportunities and improve profitability so as to achieve value creating growth. Delivery Partners provided the consultant with comprehensive analytical support.
- Quantitative market research: segmentation, sizing, growth
- Qualitative market research: interviews, survey (design and analysis), coordination with research agency
- Competitive analysis: market shares, competencies and resources, performance on key purchasing criteria
- Financial modelling of business economics
- Provided factual and analytical base for a clear business strategy, which enabled the client to focus business resources on to higher potential opportunities
- Developed detailed business and financial plans to help in achieving the business objectives